Adecuaciones Y Proyectos, S.L.
Calle Tecnología, 26, pl. 3, mod. 26
41015 Seville, Spain
Tel. : + 34 954 65 39 67
Fax : + 34 954 66 17 38
CONDITIONS OF USE
Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship which between Adecuaciones Y Proyectos, S.L. (hereinafter ADQA) and users of this website and existing clients are subject to Spanish legislation. ADQA reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of use.
ADQA guarantees the confidentiality of personal information provided by users. In addition, all automated data handling is processed in accordance to the laws on protection of personal data and privacy.
Data provided by registered users on the website is used exclusively for the management, administration, expansion, improvement and personalisation of our services and to send relevant information on ADQA services and products. Data will not be transferred to any third party.
The user is entitled to exercise his/her right of access, rectify and withdraw their personal information at any time by contacting ADQA.
Limitation of Liability
Neither ADQA, nor its employees will be responsible for any damage, loss, claims or expenses of any kind that may be incurred from interference, omission, interruption, computer viruses, telephone faults, overhead lines, disconnections, delays or blockages in use, for reasons outside of ADQA´s control. Damage or loss caused by third parties through illegal activity are also considered outside ADQA´s control. Users of the web should be aware that these dangers can occur.
The information contained on this site is as accurate as possible and the site is periodically updated, but can however contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you find a deficiency, error or what appears to be malfunctioning, we thank you for kindly report to email@example.com email describing the problem as precisely as possible.
All downloaded content is done at the risk of the user and under his sole responsibility.
Pictures are not contractual.
The hypertext links set up as part of this website leading to other resources present on Internet network could not engage the responsibility.
The intellectual property rights of the content of website, graphic design and codes belong to ADQA except trademarks, logos or content belonging to other partners or authors’ societies. Therefore any reproduction, distribution, storage, public communication or transformation, be it total or partial is infringement. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of both ADQA and third parties, contained in ADQA web pages are protected by law and must be respected by all who visit this site. Any infringement or improper use thereof by persons other than the rightful owner may be prosecuted in accordance to current legislation.
For any authorization or information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific conditions are provided for the press.
Website content and links
ADQA is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its website, the sole responsibility is bore by the user. It is prohibited to transmit or send through the website any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that generally affect or infringe the rights of others.
ADQA uses all the means at its disposal to ensure reliable information and reliable update its websites. However, errors or omissions may occur. The user should therefore check the accuracy of the information through email@example.com and report any changes to the website it deems useful.
ADQA is exempt from liability for any loss or damage that may be suffered as a result of inaccurate, out of date information or omissions in the information provided, whenever it comes from sources outside ADQA.
ADQA assumes no responsibility for the information contained on websites of third parties which may be accessed via links from ADQA´s website. All external links are for informational purposes only and thus accepts no liability for content or accuracy in these websites.
ADQA reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Web, links or information obtained through it, without notice.
Data Protection Policy
Through this policy Data Protection, we inform you that in compliance to Article 5 of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data, Law 15/1999 of 13 December (the Act), data provided to ADQA will be treated according to the provisions below:
1. The data provided will be incorporated into a file for the exclusive purpose of carrying out automated processing of data under conditions and for the purposes defined in Section 2 of this Data Protection Policy. This file contains data solely for use in identification purposes related to the services offered by ADQA, who holds the and is responsible for this file.
2. By accepting the terms of this Data Protection Policy, you expressly consent to the use of the data you have provided to us with the aim of carrying out the service required or to inform you of new services, promotions, useful information without prejudice. At any time, you may request ADQA to cease sending this information, without having to delete your personal data, which may be necessary for us to continue our service. To this end we will inform you at the end of every communication of how to request cancellation.
3. Any customer may exercise at any time, the right of access, rectification, modification and deletion of personal information provided through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All files are automated and have their own system of security measures as required by current legislation on data protection, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or access allowed.
5. We do not communicate information to others and commit ourselves to fulfill the obligation of secrecy established by the applicable law regarding the data stored in databases. We never pass personal data on to third parties without express permission in the form of written consent from the owner.
6. ADQA reserves the right to modify its Data Protection Policy in accordance with current applicable legislation. Any modification of the Data Protection Policy will be available in these facilities.
Because of the essential information they contain, cookies allow us to determine the type of content that may interest you. As well as automatically and more accurately helping to adapt the experience offered by our website, cookies also enable us to identify any error you might find.
If you want to block or restrict all cookies from ADQA, you can do so with your browser. Each one is different, so you’ll need to consult the Help section of your browser to see how to change your preferences for cookies.
If you wish to deactivate cookies in your browser, you can set the browser to your preference using the menu bar. You should be aware that if you don’t have cookies activated in your computer, you won’t be able to customize and improve the service we offer you.